Thursday

Hats Off





Shirt: DIY, Shorts: DIY, Hat: Thrifted
It's so difficult to find the right hat. More often than not it is better just to go without, even though they are fun accessories. I used to wear hats a lot when I was a kid, but since then not so much untilllll I found this hat while visiting thrift stores with Zach! It was a stroke of luck! I really can't resist trying on hats even though I tend to look just plain silly in them. And so I spotted several rows of hats and commenced the parade of trying them on and flaunting them for approval when we both spotted this gem. It was calling my name! It is perfect for adventuring. I am in love.

2 comments:

  1. That hat is adorable! I love hats so much :)
    And cute shorts!

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Niki! :D You are the first person to comment on my blog so you are now my favorite person! I hope you come back :)

      Delete