A mix of camera and phone photos from this weekend's hot air balloon festival in Wellsville.
Monday, July 21, 2014
Friday, July 18, 2014
|America's favorite past time (debateable) on a perfect summer night|
|Playing with different hairstyles|
|Unimpressed, with brother bear|
|Italian Festival noms (chocolate pineapple sorbet bar, sausage bread, stuffed hot pepper roll, steak & dandelions)|
|free concert nights with friends :)|
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Monday, July 14, 2014
OUTFIT DETAILS: Top, H&M // Shorts, DIY // Boots, Vintage via Nifty Thrifty // Hat, Thrifted // Blanket, Gunn & Swain
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Simple Pizza Dough
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup water
1/4 cup olive oil
2 cups flour, plus 2-3 more cups
2 tablespoons instant yeast
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1. In a microwave safe container, combine the wet ingredients and microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
2. In a bowl, combine 2 cups of flour with the other dry ingredients. I used an electric mixer. It can be mixed by hand, but the electric mixer takes care of most of the kneading.
3. With the mixer on medium low, slowly pour the warm liquid mixture into the dry ingredients.
4. Gradually add another 2-3 cups of flour. Add just enough flour that the dough completely pulls away from the sides of the bowl. If mixing by hand, add flour in until the dough is no longer sticky, but is still pretty elastic.
5. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead a few times then let rest for 10-20 minutes under a towel.