Monday

Keepin' it Cozy





Sweater: Thrifted, Dress: Kohl's, Spandex: Gift, Socks: Target, Boots: Modcloth, Hat: Thrifted
 It seems that Mother Nature has decided that fall really is here. It's been quite chilly. The last few nights the heat kicked on in my room automatically. Of course, not before I was half frozen anyway. I can't believe it's almost Halloween. Which means it's practically November. Which means the holiday season is basically already here. It's madness!! I haven't even accepted that it's fall yet and winter is almost here. I'll probably be in denial straight through spring until summer sets the world right again. For now, cozy sweaters and dressing in layers is my concession to the cooler weather. And leggings. Because pants are just too restrictive. I can't sit indian style or all bunched up and cozy in pants. So leggings it is!

1 comment: