Monday

100 Happy Days Challenge!

I heard about this happiness challenge via Elsie on A Beautiful Mess. All you do is take a photo every day for 100 days of something that makes you happy and share it on a social platform of your choice. It's meant to help participants remember the good in each day and to be more aware of all of the little things that bring joy. I think it's a wonderful idea! I like to think that I'm pretty good at keeping my life in perspective and being appreciative of what's around me, but this year has definitely been challenging my happiness levels. So I'm going to attempt the #100happydays challenge and see if I can stick with it. Every 10 days or so I'll share a recap of my photos here on the blog or you can follow my happiness trail on instagram @100percentleen. Sign up for the challenge yourself here!

No comments:

Post a Comment