Monday

Back to School Video Lookbook

Okay. So, I made a video. I'm going to be honest, it's pretty rough. The camera quality is not the best and I didn't help my cause by shooting in direct sunlight at noon. No sir. I look a bit ghosty. It is slightly less blurry if you keep the screen small. I debated even sharing this at all. I debated refilming the whole thing and trying again. But, I put a lot of time and effort into this video and I decided it's as good a starting point as any. I've been contemplating adding videos into the post mix for months. Having finally gotten around to doing this first one, I know I have a lot to learn, but I'm excited to experiment with this new (to me) medium. If I get serious about it, maybe I'll invest in an actual video camera. Baby steps. Below are some photos and stills from the video.








No comments:

Post a Comment