Tuesday

Fall Shoe Shopping

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8

Younger me would be kicking myself right now. Talking about Fall shoe shopping? In August? Whatsamattawitchuuuu?? There's still over a month of glorious summer days to be had! But older me works in retail and has a blog so August means Fall fashion is running rampant. Whether we like it or not. And shoes make me happy all the time so why not use it as an excuse to online window shop? And when I say shoes, I strictly mean sneakers and boots. It's an ongoing love affair. Apparently I'm feelin the red, purple, and brown. Absolutely obsessed with the red woven boots and I only need purple to complete my sneaker rainbow so I'm on the lookout for the perfect pair. #2 speaks to me. What shoes are you looking at for Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment