Monday

Driftwood Necklace Organizer DIY

I thought I would kick things off with a simple DIY project!
If you're like me, you may have a tangled pile of jewelry like this:
I don't know about you, but this makes it very difficult for me to remember what awesome necklaces I have to wear. I might be addicted to Pinterest and I remembered coming across some jewelry organizing ideas. I looked around my house to see what my options were and found that we had some driftwood and the necessary hardware for a wall hanging. Here's what I did:

You will need: A long piece of driftwood, tree branch etc.
Supplies: Hammer, short tacks, wall hanging kit
Step 1: Distribute and hammer tacks evenly along your branch.
Step 2: On the opposite side of your branch, place 2 screws like those above.
Step 3: Loop your wire through and around each screw. Make sure to pull the wire taught.
Step 4: Mark your wall lightly with a pencil and nail your hanging pieces.
Step 5: Hang your branch and display your jewelry for all to see!
Now you will know exactly where that necklace is that goes with that one outfit :)
Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment