Saturday

Simple Saturday// Feather Mobile DIY

 Here is a really simple and pretty DIY project! I was looking through my craft supplies the other day and found a bag of feathers I bought in October for my Halloween costume and I wasn't sure what to do with them! I'd love to make one of those feather hair extensions like this one featured on A Beautiful Mess, but my hair is too short right now. I had some fishing line already hanging from my overhead fan/light and thought it would look awesome to hang some feathers there! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and it only took about 5 minutes. Instant gratification, I'm all about it.
 All you will need are some feathers...
Fishing line and a place to hang your magnificent mobile! Just determine how long you want your mobile to be and tie the ends of your fishing line to as many feathers as you so desire. Andddd.....
 Voila!!
Your very own feather mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment