Saturday

Farewell Summer

 I know we technically have almost a month of summer left, but let's face it, it's ingrained in us that once September begins that that is the start of the fall season. New school supplies, new clothes, new mindset. I wish summer didn't always seem to fly by, but I do love all that fall has to offer. Here are some of my favorite summer things.






Can't go wrong with some sunsets, bonfires, and the ocean. The first two pictures are of the fields behind my house and of the sunflowers my sweet boyfriend brought me. The rest are from my summer lovin pinterest board which you can find here.

2 comments:

  1. Love these photos!

    ♥, Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    http://www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittney! Hopefully the warm weather stays a bit longer :)

      Delete