Monday

The Scorpio-Sagittarius Cusp

Today, I am 22. I'm not much for astrology. Generally, I think it's a bunch of hoo-ha, but there's a lot of stuff in this analysis that fits me. Go figure. Aren't these old pictures the cutest?!
 Rockin' the birthday crowns like bosses.

I feel weird about this birthday. I'm not where I wanted to be in my life by now and that's okay, mostly. But it does make me feel kind of old. I think this year is going to be one of transition and I'm terrified and excited to see where it takes me. My girl tay sweezy knows what she's talkin' about. It's miserable and magical, oh yeah.

I came up with a list of 22 goals for this year because it seemed like the thing to do and I posted it here to hold myself accountable. Take a gander if you must.

1. Go somewhere I've never been
2. Obtain a full time job that I love
3. Meet new people, make new friends
4. Improve and secure my relationships with my existing friends
5. Continue blogging
6. Put more effort into my Etsy shop
7. Exercise a little every day
8. Make a short video
9. Grow out my hair
10. Get a tattoo
11. Start paying off my student debt
12. Take better photos
13. Print more photos
14. Make a woven quilt
15. Start writing poems again
16. Paint more
17. Get a puppy
18. Learn how to work with leather
19. DIY all presents for friends and family
20. Get dressed up more frequently for no reason other than I want to
21. Get my passport
22. Make a table out of reclaimed wood

No comments:

Post a Comment