Wednesday

Wednesday Wisdom

Source
Maybe I'm not where I thought I'd be by now. And maybe I don't know what direction I want to go with my life, but man, shit could most definitely be worse. I have my health. I have awesome, loving, and supportive family and friends. I have my education, among other things. I have a lot going for me even if I don't feel like I do right now.  And I think that's true for everyone. Whenever you're having a really bad day, I think this thought helps keep things in perspective. There is always something worse that could happen and there is always someone who is worse off than you. Try making a list in your head of all the positive things going on in your life. I think you'll see that they probably outnumber the bad, and even if they don't I know you have the power to work through them. Always remember, shit is temporary. You've made it through unfortunate things before and you will again. The human spirit is nothing if not resilient. You got this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment