Friday

Five on Friday// Instagram

 If you don't follow me on Instagram @100percentleen, here are some snapshots from my life lately. I've been drinking a lot of tea and trying to stay cozy.
 This was our first real snow, but it all melted yesterday because it was almost 60 degrees. I'm not complaining!
 I wore this on Thanksgiving. The leggings were a birthday gift from Zach and I made the tunic :)
 I made some leather ornaments and they are up in my shop. Today is the last day to get 15% off if you use code TISTHESEASON
My next door neighbors' lights look so pretty! :) We have a tradition every year where we make hot chocolate and go for a drive to see everyone's lights. It's fun and we get to see a bunch of gorgeous homes we wouldn't typically.

Are you on Instagram? I would love to see your photos! Leave your username in the comments :)

2 comments: