Saturday

Home//Feed//Style//Travel

 Today I thought I'd share some of my favorite things and what's been inspiring me lately. All pictures are from my pinterest account unless otherwise noted. I love looking at other people's living spaces. I have so many ideas for my future house! I love the dark wood paired with white walls in the first photo and all of the windows and textiles in the second. I would love nothing more than to have an entire wall of windows in my future home!!
 I think this berries and cream chocolate cake is in my future. Yum! I'd also really love to make homemade ginger ale! Whiskey gingers might be my new favorite beverage and I bet homemade ginger ale would knock it out of the park.
 Loving hats always and this one is especially cute with the bow! Can't go wrong with a pair of sparkly gold shoes :)
I've been feeling quite the desire to travel lately. I want to experience everything and see as much of the world as I can! I'm looking into getting my passport in the hopes that this will help push me into realizing my dreams.

I realize I haven't done a really solid post in a week or two, but I vow to make up for it! I have the next 5 days off so my plans include getting crafty on the blog and looking/applying for jobs. I hope you all had an awesome holiday season and are staying cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment