Monday

Adventures in Fashion

images sourced from pretty&inspired pinboard
Admittedly, I am not a great photographer. Especially when it comes to photographing myself. I feel awkward. I don't know how to pose. I am learning. I am a bit limited as the camera I have makes it rather difficult to capture photos of myself and I am usually responsible for my own photos. But these are excuses and things I am working around. My goal is to take more interesting style photos. I'm drawing inspiration from the photos above. I love the movement and sense of adventure from the dramatic settings. I want my photos to be interesting, even inspiring. I want to encourage risk taking and make a statement. I originally had an outfit post planned for today, but I'm not happy with the photos so I'm going to work on capturing more interesting shots. What inspires your fashion photography?

No comments:

Post a Comment