Friday

Five on Friday// Fall Boots

 This Friday I thought I'd share my favorite Fall boots I actually own. You'll notice I'm definitely more of a short boot, or 'bootie', person, but I do have one tall pair that I wear very frequently. I love high fun socks and I like when they just peak out over the top of my tall boots. I really want to add a pair of ankle boots that has a 1-2 inch heel, but I haven't found the right ones yet.
These lace booties are from Modcloth. They go really well with dresses and leggings.
 I call these my Peter Pan boots. I have a bit of a Pan obsession and I couldn't resist these Rocket Dog boots.
 These black boots are ancient and have gotten a lot of love, as you can see. Not in the best condition. They go with everything. Super versatile and comfy. I need a replacement pair, but I'm not sure I can get the exact same ones. I'm pretty sure they're from JCPenney's.
 Admittedly, I bought these Minnetonkas impulsively last year online during a stressful part of the school year to make myself feel better. I haven't had a chance to wear them too much yet since the weather has been warm since I got them, but from what I can tell they are super comfortable and well made.
I got these bad boys from Target last Fall. I have worn them a ton and they are holding up great! I love them. They are comfortable and go with just about everything which are the two of the most important things when it comes to shoes. What are your favorite Fall boots? Any recommendations, please comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment