Monday

Tall Boots, Taller Socks

 I don't know what the weather's been like in your neck of the woods, but in dear old Buffalo it was 85 degrees yesterday and today it is cool, rainy, and wicked blustery. Talk about a wardrobe challenge; everyday is a surprise weather wise. It doesn't feel like October to me even with pumpkins and Halloween decorations everywhere. The leaves seem to be dying faster than they can change color. Hopefully we hit a dry spell so I can create a good old fashioned leaf pile to romp around in.
 I realize this is my second consecutive outfit post with leggings. You'll just have to bear with me as you'll be seeing them a lot. They're easy to layer with and they're comfortable. Don't hate it.
Chambray: Borrowed, T-shirt: Conversation Pieces, Leggings: Gift, Socks: SockDreams, Boots: Target, Necklace: DIY


No comments:

Post a Comment