Wednesday

Wednesday Wisdom

Image Source
I'm trying out a new post series for Wednesdays where I'll feature some kind of quote to help us all get over the hump of the week. This week I needed a pep talk. It has been 4 months since I graduated and I am still struggling to get a job. My cash flow is dwindling fast. I'm starting to feel like a bit of a failure. So here is this little motivational speech: I am charming and unstoppable. I will find a job that wants me and that I want. My bad ass self is going to be scooped up by some awesome company sooner or later (hopefully sooner) and the world won't know what hit it. If you're struggling with something right now, which I bet you are, just remember you're a force to be reckoned with and a sexy beast on top of that. Ain't nothin' gonna keep us down.

No comments:

Post a Comment