Monday

Ithaca is Gorges







Jacket: Gift, Shirt: Kohl's, Jeans: Forever 21, Boots: Modcloth, Bracelets: Gifts




On Saturday, Zach and I went exploring in Ithaca. It was cool, cloudy, and damp. And we got caught in a downpour. It was so much fun! Most of the trees still had their leaves and because of the gray, rainy weather it was almost like stepping into a painted landscape. It had a sort of dreamy quality to it. Admittedly, I didn't take outfit photos that day because of the weather, but I liked what I was wearing so I thought I'd share it today. On an unrelated note, I can't believe some radio stations have already started with Christmas music! I can't even wrap my head around it being November already and here people are sprinting into the winter holiday season. I'm not ready for that! Maybe after Thanksgiving. What do you think? Bring on the Christmas tunes or slow the pony down at least until turkey day?

No comments:

Post a Comment