Wednesday

Wednesday Wisdom

Image Source
I've been feeling a bit restless lately. A mild case of wanderlust. I guess I just want things to change faster than they are and a change of environment would certainly spice things up. However, I realized that I don't need to go far or spend a lot of money to shake up my life. I just need to seek out new experiences, take day trips to explore, and open myself to new people. It's a sort of lateral travel. I may not be hopping on a plane to somewhere exotic anytime soon, but I can fully embrace where I am right now and commit to giving all of myself to the here and now. In that spirit, I got a holiday position at Old Navy and I'm looking forward to meeting new people, learning about a retail environment, and embracing the craziness that is holiday shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment