Wednesday

Wednesday Wisdom

A little wisdom for your Wednesday: "Don't settle." A simple thought to be sure, but a powerful one. The question of settling has been badgering my mind for a while now. There are jobs I could get that would give me a paycheck, but little else. No drive, no satisfaction, no passion. And I've wondered...do these things matter? So many people settle everyday. For a job. In their relationships. For the mundane. I have been desperate with these thoughts. No shit, they matter. It matters more than anything. I may feel powerless right now, but this is the most power I will probably ever have to choose what direction I am going, what path I want to forge. We all have a responsibility to be our best self and if we settle, everyone is at a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment