Friday

Wedding To Weekend Style With Weddington Way

I was recently asked to participate in Weddington Way's November Style Challenge, the object of which is to style a bridesmaid dress for wedding wear and then transition it into a weekend outfit. I chose to style The Veronica bridesmaid dress in champagne toast because of its classic style. And it has pockets. Who could resist? You can check out all of Weddington Way's bridesmaid dresses here. To tie the two looks together, I chose a nice deep red as my accent color. The wedding look is simple, but with stunning accessories to keep it from being boring. Then I took the dress into cozy Fall weekend wear with a cropped sweater, chunky scarf, and truly excellent boots.

WEDDING WEAR
DETAILS// Shoes::Pouch::Earrings::Bracelet::Nail Polish::Eye Liner::Lippy


WEEKEND WEAR
DETAILS//Sweater::Bag::Shoes::Scarf::Socks::Mascara::Nail Polish


No comments:

Post a Comment